Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Beyond

This is above and beyond anything I've seen. I can't imagine how DIFFICULT that must've been to make! It is more entertaining than most CINEMA movies I've watched lately frankly. Way to go! Very creative

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

That's good solid humor yep.

hahah

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

That was

Ridiculous. The amount of work that went into that flash was mind blowing.

Imagine what the world could accomplish if we all shared your patience and will to make something so grand??? =O

????!?

Quantum Patrol Quantum Patrol

This game is amazing. I can't believe it hasn't gotten more popularity. I'd love to see a full screen version.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

This game is amazing.

I can't believe this is free to play this game is absolutely amazing. Great music, ABSOLUTELY creative beyond belief. Excellent eerie graphics. I love the dark feel of it.

It's on part with machinarium 2 thumbs up! Bravo keep up the great word you should be very proud.

makopudding responds:

Comparing us in any way to machinarium is the best complement you could give us. Thank you!

Strange New World Strange New World

cool

I liked this game. A good thing to do before bed.

Solar on Fire Solar on Fire

Awesome, well done! Make more!

Somewhere Somewhere

What a great song! Very professional sounding. I love the vocoder and I don't think enough songs with lyrics use it. I've listened to a lot of your other stuff and you have progressed significantly the longer you create.

Please continue to make more :)

March March

Been searching for songs for a game I'm making. Listening for weeks. None are as good as this one. I love the mood and uniqueness of this. Well done!

Bingiz responds:

Wow thank you, I'm honored to hear that!
If you want to, feel free to use my music in your game.

Flareon & Porygon Flareon & Porygon

Epic

You should be very proud

Female Study 02 Female Study 02

Looks great

Is there a tutorial or something on how to make a similar image? I'd like to try my hand.

arvalis responds:

Just paint in the loose values, and refine everything by using hatching.

Make a Wish Make a Wish

Awesome

For me this piece reminds me of humans who have evolved into fighting machines.

As though we've replaced our organic bodies with metal and silicon. In the process humanities identity, soul and emotion were lost.

But this particular individual has remembered what it once was like. He longs for the feeling of emotion that the race once had.