Quantum Patrol Quantum Patrol

This game is amazing. I can't believe it hasn't gotten more popularity. I'd love to see a full screen version.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

This game is amazing.

I can't believe this is free to play this game is absolutely amazing. Great music, ABSOLUTELY creative beyond belief. Excellent eerie graphics. I love the dark feel of it.

It's on part with machinarium 2 thumbs up! Bravo keep up the great word you should be very proud.

makopudding responds:

Comparing us in any way to machinarium is the best complement you could give us. Thank you!

Strange New World Strange New World

cool

I liked this game. A good thing to do before bed.

Looming Looming

great

I love the way this was implemented. It's like old school MAC graphics. Adds to the strange and eerie feel of the game.

Many people not get this game but I do ;)

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Awesome

Came at a time where I was thinking life is pretty repetitive. Do we make it that way to be safe????

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

awsome

Many people won't understand what this game is or they may think it's stupid. But to those of us who do understand the feeling it gives makes it all worth it. It's important, makes a difference and it's great!

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

truly creative

A truly creative individual, your games are entertaining and original. They relax my mind

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Epic

SImply epic.... the coolest thing I've seen since NES came out... This is amazing!

Tremerz Tremerz

Pretty awesome

I"m biased... i love anything that is 8-bit... but great job and the characters look like the real ones from the movie... I loved this movie too... awesome job (good musci too)

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I for one

Love this.... Music is awesome... a perfect fit. It's a work of art and science.